Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Birthday Party =)

Yesterday was my primary school's friend's birthday =)
Happy 18th birthday!!!^^
i think of my birthday this year..
I celebrated my birthday in Sabah, National Service Camp..
It was on 11/01/12
Although no present from NS friends nor KL friends
But thank you my NS friends for all surprises <3


Yesterday I went to my friend's house for the birthday party around 5pm ^^
It was the 1st round..

& then around 10pm another gathering to meet our primary school's form teacher
We missed him so much!! ^^
We went to OVER time chit-chating
It was quite noisy there because of the rock music

& i went to the 3rd round..
another friend of primary school..
A pretty girl =)
It was 12.05am....
OMG!! My mom called @@
But I cant do anything..
Since my friend is fetching me back
so around 1am only i reached home
For sure, i kena marah...
Yesterday was the 1st time i back home after 12am..
Still i have to apologize to my mom..
I am sorry mama, for worried about me ='[



No comments:

Post a Comment