Sunday, July 22, 2012

Friendship ^^

Can a friendship last forever?
I think friendship can last long actually.

Yesterday considered as a gathering actually~
I want to thank to my primary school's classmates
I feel calm & safe together with them
They are not selfish yet helpful all the time
I knew that when I am facing a problem, you will still by my side =) 
I still remember the happy & sad moments we had last time
And I hope that there will be happy memories all the time when we are together



I must be the happiest person on earth!!
Even the friends I met in secondary school, SAB or MSB
Nobody is perfect in this world~
& i cannot expect everyone treat me good
For those friends who treat me good, i really appreciate them very much



Close friends not for those who must meet everyday.
We just send a message: I miss You
It is more than enough

In my opinion,
Friend
Please not to betray
It really hurt a lot when you realize you friend betrayed you

I love you, my dear friends <3

No comments:

Post a Comment