Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New life in MBSKL

I think this is the 1st time I write my blog after i enter MBSKL.
I have to write in English so tat my IT teacher can read it =)
This is kind of respect too right? ^^
& this can improve my English too.. haha
F6 life is really busy actually..
You cant imagine tat we have to sacrifice our sleeping time just to finish our homework
Especially for those newcomers(and I am 1 of them)..
We have to finish the holiday homework as well.. @@
Erm.. I think I can still handle with the homework here guaaaaa... ><
Haha.. Manglish a bit wont be a problem right? I am trying to type in proper English eee... XD

Let's talk about Form6 life.. It is quite challenging but I like it..
Since I still don't know what course I want to take.. So I think F6 is the best choice for me right now.
I take 5 subjects here..
If compared to those taking 5 subjects included Biology, I think I am quite lucky cause I am taking Economics but not Biology.

The teachers here are good but I do  not like the school's rules & regulation.
It is much different from my formal school- SMK Aminuddin Baki, KL
Now only I know that although SAB is a High Performance School, but it is not too strict..
Haha.. but I think i still can stand with those rules since I did not do anything wrong.. ><


So, 
Go forward MBS
Go forward CJY ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment