Friday, July 20, 2012

SPOTcheck!!


Today's headline:
MBS's prefects confiscated 32 phone including i-pad and samsung tab


Lol..
Just finished our MUET Paper 3..
& those prefects is outside the hall waiting for us.. OMG
MBS is really a strict school..
even SAB does not spot check like this lol.. XD
My correction tape is confiscated & sun block too!!!!

I still remember last time when I was in SAB, 
confirmed everyone will has a sunblock in bags..
especially for those girl guides and PBSM marching members..
Not because of we scare our skin will become dark..
but to prevent sun burn when we nidda kawad under the hot sun!~

So, I think I will ask back my SUN BLOCK!!!
since the sun block not cheap ehhhh... ><'''

For those who bring iPad & Samsung Tab..
I did not know what is the reason they brought..
But i think it is unnecessary to bring right?!
even for those who brought phone..
Should hide it somewhere~
Must be smart when facing this type of situation.. lol =P

No comments:

Post a Comment